My Last First Day of School :)

Today was my last first day of school. Come December 20th I will officially be finished with grad school!! (assuming I pass all of my classes! ;)) I am oh so excited terrified for the job hunt that now presents itself to me. If anyone has any helpful hints/leads/ideas feel free to share with me! I can use all of the help I can get!

My class load this semester consists of Managerial Accounting, Production and Operations Management, and Entrepreneurial Finance. I had managerial accounting tonight and so far so good! I understood all of the first chapter! (I mean it's at least a start, right!?) Plus, it didn't hurt that our professor only kept us for an hour. :)


In honor of the occasion I dressed how I dress pretty much every other day! ;) I wore my turquoise cardigan from the Nordstrom Rack, my black and white Kenneth Cole Reaction tank from Sam's Club, and my black Nine West skinny stretch pants from Sam's Club! It was comfortable and easy to wear! For a long day that's all I really wanted out of life...and looking cute while being comfortable doesn't hurt either! ;)

Today was one of those rare days when I wasn't feeling like wearing a lot of accessories so instead I went with simple. I wore my favorite gold earrings and my Betsy Johnson pink and white bracelet.


I also wore my Nine West ballet flats with the best ballet flat socks ever! The socks are from H&M and they come in different shoe sizes. I think the sizing is what helps them to actually stay on my feet AND they don't stick out way farther than the shoe! Both of those reasons are reasons why I've really disliked the majority of ballet flat socks I've tried in the past. You can get a 5 pack for $9.95. They come in both black and nude. They might come in other colors too but I'm not positive about that. I have super sweaty feet and the socks help to control that so I'm glad I've found some socks I like!



Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I appreciate the support! :) I hope you all have a wonderful week and if you are also starting school I hope you have a great semester!!

Comments

Popular Posts