Time to RUN!!! :)

I am soo excited!! This weekend I was FINALLY able to start running again!! Friday was my first run in almost 4 months, the last time I had been running was November 9th!

My love of clothing and accessories is not limited to fashion, it also extends to running so I was super excited to be able to use some of the fun running things I had gotten since November!!

My mom bought me these 2XU Compression Tights because they have the reflective materials on them. She hates when I run at night and worries that I'm not going to be seen by drivers so she was willing to pay for the tights. Really the reason I wore them on Friday though is because they are thermal and most of my running tights are not.

I love this Nike top! It is super soft but my favorite part is the sleeves! It has thumb holes which are a plus on their own but then it also has the little mitten part that flips over to keep your hands warm!! My friend, Rachel, has a similar nike top and she wore it when we were running our races back in October! After I first saw the top I was on a hunt for one of my own because I just loved the idea!



I was so excited to get my Oakley's for Christmas!! They're Asian fit!!! I promise I didn't make that up! They're made for people with smaller nose bridges and bigger cheeks. Last summer and fall I kept stealing my Mom's sunglasses when I went for a run but now I have my own! They don't slide down my face and they don't hit my cheeks (unless I'm smiling, which I do do while I am running!)!

I really needed a new arm band for Christmas. My old one was too floppy and was leaving bruises on my arm...not the best thing in the world! So I found the Nighthawk made by Armpocket! This one is wonderful because it fits my phone with my case on and it still has room for keys, an i.d., some cash or whatever! Plus, the reason my Mom likes it, it has a flashlight that faces forward and a red blinky light that points behind me!! (Now I just have to remember to turn them on when I run at night!)

I needed a new pair of tennis shoes because I had put so many miles on my last pair. I thought about trying something new but my old ones were so comfortable and didn't cause me any problems (I think the foot problem was overuse rather than shoes) so I figured buying a third pair of the same shoes, the Mizuno Wave Rider 17, was the way to go! Plus, once again they're bright and in a pink tone! Can't beat that! :)

If anyone else has any fun running things I should try let me know! :) Now I'm going to get ready to head out on another run! Time to enjoy the nice, sunny weather!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts