Happy Monday!

Today's post features an outfit I wore earlier this summer. I was going to write a post with it but I never got around to it!


I've said it before and I'll say it again! I am totally okay with wearing leggings as pants (you can judge me all you want! :P )! ...as long as you know, they're worn appropriately and you can't see any camel toe, underwear, panty lines, or any of that jazz! 

Plus, they tuck in nicely to my cowboy boots and I was really feeling the need to pull those out! I don't wear them as often as I used to but I do love my cowboy boots! 



And the boots seemed like the perfect shoe choice for this cute top I got from Target. I think I wore a nude tank underneath of it the first time but then my friend Emily went and bought the same top and wore a purple tank underneath it. I thought that was a much better choice and therefore I had to copy her!
For the accessories I went with my turquoise bubble necklace, gold and crystal earrings, and a bangle watch I got when I was in China. I seem to be wearing my two bubble necklaces a lot but they're just so much fun! I think it's time to find a couple new colors to add to the mix!



One last thought for this post. Clearly I love clothes, jewelry, and basically all accessories but always remember...



Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the blog! :)

Comments

Popular Posts