Jean Shopping at Target

So my mom and I went shopping this weekend. We were supposed to be buying things for my sisters bridal shower but when and where there are clothes involved we are both likely to get sidetracked; especially if we are together. One of the stores we visited was Target. While we did manage to actually get some stuff on our list we also did some damage in the clothing.

There are some Paisley Sky jeans I've had my eye on for awhile. The brand has the look of Miss Me or Buckle Jeans but the regular price is only $35! As an added bonus all of Target's jeans right now are 40% off (for the entire family...so you should probably get there if anyone needs any jeans!)!!

I tried them on and I actually really liked the way they fit!! So originally I thought they were a little long but I'm wearing them today and they are pretty perfect! They might not be the best option for those with long legs but I definitely don't have long legs! They also have a high enough rise that I didn't feel like there was a visible muffin top (that's always good! ;) )Plus, I've been wanting some bling jeans and some boot cut jeans. I love my skinny jeans but every now and then a boot cut jean is what you want/need!

These are the two pairs I got! :)



I don't know how long the 40% off will last but you should definitely check Target out if you are in need of some jeans! Or some other really cute clothes! :)

Thanks for reading! Have a great week! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts