Best Pants Ever!! :P

This past weekend my mom showed me some Nine West pants she bought at Sam's Club. They're skinny pull on pants. They're basically like leggings but it's more of a stretch sateen/chino material. I'm not super sure of what kind of fabric it is and I don't feel like pulling out my fabric binder but they're wonderful!

On Saturday my friend, Lisa, and I went and took a shopping trip to Sam's Club. I bought a pair of the pants in navy (and I'm making Kimberly look to see if they have the black and khaki in my size in KC) along with a couple other cute items! I put on the navy ones this morning and fell in love instantly (let's all hope the KC store has my size)!! They're soooo comfortable!! They were definitely a good choice for the rainy day.


So it's not the best picture because I was rushing but that's okay, just go with it! :)

I decided to wear them with my orange and navy top from Talbots and an orange cardigan from Target. 


For the accessories I wore my Lindsay Phillips flats because I didn't think it was a good day for wedges. Then I also wore my gold Juicy charm bracelet and some pearl earrings to match the pearl buttons on the top. Oh, and of course a ponytail holder on my wrist because that is pretty much always there! All in all the accessories probably cost more than the rest of the outfit considering I got the top with my employee discount when I used to work there. I miss that discount...

Anyway, you should probably go to Sam's Club to see if they have these pants in your size because they're probably the best thing ever! ;) Oh, and I forgot to mention the best part! They're only $17!! :D

Comments

  1. These are actually looking very nice! I bought Designer Leggings from here which are also very nice and comfortable. I think it’s time I shop for more from here. I am getting very good reviews about it. Keep posting such edifying posts. Very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Gianna! I really appreciate it. I have taken a break from the blog but I am in the process of relaunching this blog on a new website. Stay tuned. If you subscribe to this blog I will be sure to post a link to the new blog!

      Also, it won't let me open the link that you shared but leggings are definitely my favorite! Today I'm actually wearing the same style of pants in this blog post but they look like denim! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts