Polka Dot Queen

Somebody called me the polka dot queen today at work. I'm not really sure why. I was wearing polka dots but I don't do it all the time. I do think polka dots are adorable though and I don't really mind being a queen so I guess it works!


Annie and me!
I miss wearing summer clothing! I can't wear my summer clothes but at least I can wear some brighter colors! 

The necklace that I'm wearing has been a lot of fun! At first I didn't think that I had a lot to wear with it but it definitely goes with a lot! I've worn it with many different outfits. I really like wearing it with a patterned top like I did here (I've also worn it with a zebra print dress)! But it obviously can just make a plain t-shirt a little more exciting!

I thought this polka dot cardigan was super cute even before I saw the sleeves. Then it was even better when I saw the sleeves had smaller polka dots on them! In my opinion the size difference in the polka dots just makes it cuter and more fun! The necklace is made by Bean & the Sprout on Etsy and I got the necklace from Ayden Lee! You should definitely check out Ayden Lee if you live in the Ames, IA area...and if you don't, you can order online! :)

Who doesn't love colored jeans?! I think they're a lot of fun and I wear all of my colored or patterned jeans more than I thought I would! Plus these jeans were on clearance at White House Black Market so that makes it even better!!

And then the needy Annabelle makes the outfit look so much cuter in this picture! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts