Busy, Busy, Busy!!

It's been a couple weeks! Life's gotten pretty busy! With school, work, and extracurricular activities the days are going by more quickly than I realized!! Luckily, that means I keep getting closer and closer to spring break!! (I can't wait to go and hang out with my sister and brother-in-law and play with my nephew!!) Hopefully it also means that warm weather is coming! This week it's been a little warmer, I hope the trend continues!


This is an outfit that I wore the other day. I try to mix business casual and more of an "everyday" casual for work. I don't want to wear jeans and sweatshirts/t-shirts like some people seem to wear but I don't necessarily feel the need to wear more professional clothing every day! Plus, this outfit was under $100 (minus the boots)!! The jacket was around $20, the t-shirt was $10, and the jeggings were around $17. The watch was $20 but I'm not sure about the necklace. The boots were more expensive, I don't remember how much but it's worth it!

The ponte knit blazer is Christian Siriano. I think it was around $20 from Sam's Club. I love ponte knit blazers because they can be dressy (or they can dress up a pair of jeans or leggings) but they are still so comfortable!!

The t-shirt is one of my favorites from Target for $10. My sister and I found them on clearance a couple weeks ago so I hope that means they are coming back in spring/summer colors and they're not just disappearing!!

These are the jeggings that I mentioned in this post. I still love them! I wear the denim ones and the corduroy ones from the same company all the time!!

The necklace is also from Target, my mom got it for me for Christmas a couple of years ago! It's a combination of pearls and crystals! What better combination is there?! I got the watch when I was shopping in the markets in China. Shopping in those markets is a very interesting experience!! Gotta barter or you'll overpay for everything!!! 


I hope you are all enjoying my blog! If you have any suggestions or ideas for posts let me know! :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts