Shopping at Sam's Club!

So I think it's kind of ridiculous when magazines or TV shows post "affordable" outfits when the outfits total hundreds of dollars. Today I decided to do an outfit from Sam's Club. ...well mostly from Sam's Club. The cardigan, top, and jeggings are all from Sam's Club. The jewelry and the boots aren't but the jewelry was really really cheap, I promise!


If you don't shop for clothing while you are at Sam's Club (or Costco) you should probably start doing so! They have a lot of really cute clothes with really good brands! In addition to wholesale brands they have Nine West, Bandolino, Adrienne Vittadini, Nicole Miller, Liz Claiborne, The Limited, and so many more! It's honestly one of my favorite places to shop!

Cardigan: The Limited (from Sam's) - I think it was around $19.

Top: Grace - Around $11 (and I'm hoping they come back because I love it, I have it in 3 colors! I had four but somehow I managed to lose one...)

Jeggings: June and Daisy - $18 I loooooove these leggings!! They are so comfortable and they have a good weight to them!

Bracelet: Hongs - $6

Necklace: Hongs - It was somewhere around $5 or $6.

The boots cause the outfit to be on the expensive side of things. They are Nine West and they were $120. I have decided that it's cheaper to buy one pair of nice, leather boots than several pairs of cheaper boots. I had a pair of boots that were synthetic material and they didn't even last a whole semester before they started leaking and left me with wet feet when it rained.  Plus, they're a staple that I will be wearing for a very long time! So in my mind anyways I have justified the expensive boots!


Comments

Popular Posts