Things I'm Loving!!

Sooooo...it's been awhile!! I've been busy!! Although, according to the Today show that's not a very good excuse since everyone seems to be busy these days! I will admit, most of the time when I use the excuse of "being busy" I do consider the fact that everyone else is just as busy, but I am going to continue to use the excuse anyways!!

I figured for this post I would tell you about a random collection of things that I am loving right now!!

I just discovered Bleulab Jeans through my mom. They're REVERSIBLE!!! That makes it easier to pack, possibly get more wears out of them, and match more to them! Plus, if you love the way they fit then you automatically have two pairs of jeans that you like! It's true they're more expensive than other jeans, depending on where you buy your jeans, but if you want to rationalize it then you can just tell yourself that you're getting two pairs of jeans instead of only one! I'm very good at rationalizing my purchases! You can buy them on Rue La La and I've seen them at Tj Maxx! Plus, Amazon has them too!

Photo is from http://www.suitcasesecrets.com/pack-this-reversible-jeans/

How awesome are these?!?!


I love statement necklaces, they can add a pop to any outfit! This necklace is from Charming Charlie and I think it's super cute! I'm thinking it would look adorable with a chambray button-down!

The dress is Design History with an MSRP of $108, I think it was around $17 at Sam's Club!  I think the chevron print makes you look taller and skinnier! What more could you ask for?! First I got the navy and turquoise one, then I went back and got the black and white one! They have different color combos too! I'm the person who goes out and buys multiples of an item when I find something I like! It seems to happen even more frequently at Sam's Club!



And last but not least these shorts I ordered from Banana Republic today!! THEY HAVE ELEPHANTS ON THEM!!! Clearly, I kinda like elephants!! I've been waiting for Banana Republic's shorts to come out ever since last August when I was in Boston!! I saw a girl wearing last years' version at Starbucks and I had to ask her where she got them! Of course by August all of the shorts were sold out so I had to wait! I got them for 40% off with free shipping though so I'm happy!! :) 

You can't see the elephants very clearly in this picture but I promise they're there!! :)

p.s. Banana Republic does free shipping on orders over $50. After the 40% discount my order was no longer over $50 but I still got the free shipping! I think it's awesome that they do the shipping costs prior to the discount!! That's a major plus for me!! :)

Thanks for reading!! I hope you all enjoyed this post!! Feel free to share and don't forget you can subscribe!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts