My new purse! :)

Tonight I am enjoying a nice quiet evening. I just finished my delicious double chocolate pie pudding and I have a nice glass of wine! I've also spent the day catching up on the current season of Parenthood while taking care of my "to do list". The last two things on my list are to study for Operations Management and to write this blog. I think we know which one is actually fun and which one is...well, not so fun!

I've been meaning to write a blog about my new purse because I'm really excited about it!! However, I've been too overwhelmed by school so I kept putting the blogging off!

For a few years now I've been looking for a specific style of purse. I wanted a brown leather (probably "leather" in the price range I can spend!) purse but one of the ones that could be worn cross body or backpack style. I haven't been able to find any except for really expensive ones like this one from I Medici for $395! Luckily, when I was in Florence the two I Medici stores I shopped at didn't have any bags in this style available or I probably would have bought one! I did buy a super cute purse though! I promise when I bought it though I negotiated on the price and I did not pay as much as any of the prices I just saw on the website! :)




Anyway I finally found a cheaper version of the purse at Payless!! I passed it up the first time I saw it because I was more focused on finding Christmas presents for other people. However, I went back to the store later when they had a sale going on plus my mom had a coupon I could use. It was originally $35 and I bought it for $22. ...I just looked it up on the website and now it's down to $20...I mean if you need a backpack/cross body purse it's a good deal! Plus, it comes in black too! ;)























In addition to the style of the bag itself I like the pockets it has. In my opinion pockets can make or break a purse. I like organization!There are three pockets inside. Two of them are open pockets and one of them is a zippered pocket. Plus there are the two zippered pockets on the outside of the purse.


Now that I've written a post I suppose it's time to go check that last item off of my to do list and get some studying in! Luckily, there are only 10 more days of school left! But on that note if anyone hears of any job openings that might be good for me let me know!! I'm still working on that little part that comes along with graduation!

I hope you all have a good night and a great week!! Thank you for reading!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts