Bargain Shopping at Clothes Mentor

Hi everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed your Christmas celebrations! I had a great time with my family! We even got to do a Google Hangout with Jenn, Mike, JH, Kim, and Andrew! It was fun to see the whole family and open some presents together even if we couldn't all actually be in the same place. The joys of technology! :)

I've been looking forward to having some time off from school and work so I could clean out my closet and declutter my room. It's been driving me crazy but I couldn't start cleaning and organizing if I didn't have time to finish because it always gets worse before it gets better! So Friday and Saturday I  cleaned, organized, and threw a bunch of stuff away! I ended up with a couple bags of trash, multiple bags of things to go to goodwill, and some clothes I decided I would try and sell to Clothes Mentor. I'm not going to lie, it still makes me happy to open my closet door and see how organized it is! But now that I've finished cleaning and organizing I'm ready for a job!! Let's all hope that happens soon!! ;)

Anyway, I took my clothes to Clothes Mentor. They didn't take everything but they did take more than Plato's Closet has in years! While I was there I also found a couple of things to buy.

I bought this Express top for $8. I love the tiers because they are flattering and lace is always a good choice in my opinion! Plus the top is very versatile! I could wear it professionally, to church, or while hanging out with friends.


Then I found this chunky pearl necklace for only $5!! I have a weakness for pearls. I was just going to pass it up because I really do not need anymore pearls but then I saw it was only $5 and I had to grab it. It's sooo much fun it's definitely worth the $5! :)


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a veryhappy New Year!! 
Enjoy the holiday season but be safe!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts