Flannel Friday!

It's my second post in 5 days! This must be a record for me this fall!

I haven't gotten everything done that I was planning on doing today but I got the most important thing done! I finished my Entrepreneurial Finance exam and I am now finished with the class!! I think I win just for that!! ;)

Flannel shirts are becoming a new favorite of mine!! I definitely had my fair share of flannel shirts when I was younger but then most of the flannel things I owned were pajama pants. (Let me tell you, I was pretty awesome at making pajama pants! :))

Last year I bought the first flannel shirt I have owned in awhile. It was too cute to pass up! It has ruffles and everything! I decided to wear that one today. In my opinion the shirt is just a little short so I wore a grey tank underneath the shirt. I wore a navy cardigan over it to keep me warm, especially since I was too lazy to blow dry my hair and I went out with wet hair! Then I wore my favorite jeggings. Sadly today I found a hole in them. :( (But if I wear them with boots the little hole will be covered so I'm really debating whether or not I should keep them! :)) And I did wear boots today! I wore my grey sweater boots. They were very comfy; however, they were not the best choice for taking Annie on a walk. They're a little big so I was working hard to keep them from shuffling!

It's definitely not the best picture but no one was home and I was too lazy to attempt to take a picture with my regular camera!
So then I bought my second flannel shirt on Black Friday. I was shopping with my mom, Kimberly, and Andrew. Andrew really wanted to look at the flannel shirts because they were half off. Well, there was one plaid I really liked so I decided to try the shirt on. And while it was a little bit too big I decided I still liked the way it looked. So, I bought it! Kimberly bought one too! Now we can be twins...well, now we can match. Although, the likelihood of that is not very high. I think we're a little too old to go out in matching outfits! I may change my mind one day though!


I wore this last outfit Thursday. I knew it was going to be a stressful day with school and I just wanted to be comfortable! I did end up in tears over my project. Then I went to voice lessons, relaxed a little bit, and realized I was being very silly about it all!! Anyway, a flannel shirt, a tee, my favorite jeggings, and my brown riding boots made for the comfy, warm outfit that I needed that day! And after today I successfully made it through the class so life is good!! ...well, I am assuming I actually passed the class....

Thanks for reading! I hope you all had a wonderful Friday!! :)

P.s. I love the way my Mom decorates for Christmas; however, it makes me a little sad every time I see extra space on the mantle where stockings should be! We might need to hang them anyway even though not everyone will be home!

Comments

Popular Posts