Tiered Dress Thursday? (I'm pretty sure that's a thing! ;) )

Happy Thursday! I hope you all had a wonderful day! I'm enjoying these summer days! Yes, I have work and I have school but I also have nice weather to wear cute summer clothes, nice weather to run in, and musical time! :)

I wore this dress today (and I only got one comment about being overdressed for rehearsal today! :) ). I got it probably at least four years ago at Kohl's. It's part of the Elle line, one of my favorites at Kohl's. Actually this one is my mom's. I had one as well but I had to get rid of it, so when I got rid of it I took my mom's! :) I may have done that with some other items at well...

 

I really like tiered dresses and tops because they are very flattering. They can help define a waist, create smoother lines, and help elongate the body.

I also really like scarves! My friends may think I have too many of them but I'm not sure that's true. Can you have too many scarves? Anyway, I liked the colors in the cheetah print with the teal color of the dress.

To go along with the dress and the scarf I added some more cute accessories. I got the bracelet from ABC in St. Louis. It's a wonderful accessory store. It has all sorts of costume jewelry, purses, tiaras (because who doesn't need one of those?!), wallets, etc.! Plus, what's even better is that it's very affordable!!

The earrings I bought when I was in Florence. The fleur-de-lis is the symbol of Florence. To finish it up I wore one of my favorite pairs of wedges from Payless! I also wore my Ray-Bans because it was nice and sunny out today! ...I'm not really sure why my sunglasses always tilt to the side when I put them on my head...

Thanks for reading! I hope you are all enjoying your week! :)

Comments

Popular Posts