Summer Days!

I'm not sure how we're already half way through June! The summer is going by WAY too quickly! I'm so glad we're back to hot weather! I'd pick the hot weather over the cold weather any day! Plus, the summer brings so many fun activities - summer theatre, running without freezing, the drive-in movie theater, trips to Iowa to visit my friends (can't wait!), etc!

What I don't like about summer - trying to figure out what to wear to work so I'm not freezing in the office but I'm not overheating outside after work! Yesterday, I decided to go with this outfit.


The blouse is an off-white crepe tank from The Limited. The polka dots are made out of sequins. The crepe fabric is really light and breezy so it was very breathable when I took the cardigan off.

The pencil skirt was on sale at White House Black Market. It's a stretchy swiss dot fabric. I always (since I took a class where I learned about different fabrics) thought the swiss dot fabric was really cute. Plus, skirts from the sales rack at White House Black Market are always good too! ;) Anyway, the skirt fits really well and is a great length, sitting right above the knee.


I like the bright color of the turquoise cardigan, plus I have a limited number of solid color cardigans! :) My new goal is to find some solid color cardigans that end above my hips because a lot of cardigans are too long to wear with a lot of my dresses! I know #firstworldproblems! But, whatcha gonna do?! 




I got this necklace when I worked at Ayden Lee and it's made by Bean and the Sprout! Check out both websites! So many cute things!! :)


Kimberly got me this bracelet from MidwestGinger for our birthday! Along with some other super cute jewelry. You can check MidwestGinger out in this post and on her Etsy page!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!! :) Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Feel free to share and leave me some feedback! :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts