Slippers a.k.a. Flip Flops

It's summer!! That means it's time for sandals, slippers, sundresses, and so much other summertime stuff!! Last week my family and I enjoyed a nice family vacation in Hawaii! I got to pull out some of my new summer clothes, like the elephant shorts in this post, that I haven't had a chance to wear yet! It was a wonderful trip with so much fun! I think my favorite thing about the trip was just having most of the family (we missed you Andrew!! :) ) together under one roof! It was nice to have time together without distractions and people going in every direction!

Doing the dolphin encounter was a second close! ;)





And I suppose mine and Kimberly's 24th birthday was pretty good to you!! Plus, I clearly had the best accessories that day!! How can you go wrong with a tiara and a lei?!?!


During the trip I got my first pair of Olukai slippers. Kimberly has been a fan for awhile but they just didn't seem to be the most stylish. Then we were at one of the stores in Kailua and saw some super cute ones! Jennifer and I got the brown ones and Kimberly got the same pair in grey. I really like how the print reminds me of cowboy boots.


In addition to being very cute they are also super comfortable!! They were a little tight the first time I wore them but even then my feet still didn't hurt after walking around all day! Since that first day they haven't been too tight either. They're a little pricy but if you love wearing slippers all summer (or all year) long they're definitely worth it because they actually have arch support built in. Plus, you can go with a neutral pair like the ones I got and then they go with every color!

I hope you are all enjoying the start of your summer as well!! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to share and click the "We're on the Fence" button! :)

Comments

Popular Posts