Rain, Rain, Go Away!!

How's everybody's March going? ...oh wait, it's May!! I'm not a fan of this weather. I want it to be 85 degrees and sunny! Hopefully it will get back to that point this coming week like it is supposed to do! Then I can wear more skirts and dresses and be happy and warm! :)

Between the rain and the fact that I was super tired when I was planning my outfit last night I decided to go with a comfy outfit for today! (Yes, I still plan my outfit the night before, I don't like to do too much thinking in the morning! ;) ) I decided to go with a pair of my favorite black ponte knit leggings, a long white button down shirt, and my pink cardigan. Then I accessorized with a wide black belt, pointy black flats, cz earrings, my silver watch, and a pearl necklace! I'm never too tired to accessorize! :)




So let's hope the rain really does stop soon, I have some running to do this weekend! The Susan G. Komen 5k is tonight and the Girls on the Run 5k is tomorrow morning! Both will be run regardless of the rain though, don't you worry! :)
I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts