MidwestGinger

It's such a rainy day today!! Luckily I have finished doing all the things I need to do for the day so now I don't have anything to do! I can lie in bed and be lazy if that's what I want to do!! I probably will do some of that but I think homework and laundry need to get done too!

I love jewelry and I love accessorizing! It's fun to add jewelry to an outfit to change things up and make things a little more exciting!! Whenever I forget to put jewelry on I kind of feel naked when I realize I've forgotten it!

My friend Courtney recently started selling her handmade jewelry on Etsy! Her store name is MidwestGinger you should make sure to check her out! There are so many cute things on there, and every time I look I see something else that I want!! Plus, they're really well priced!! So far I've made two orders.


My first purchase was these pairs of earrings!


The first pair is the Gold Bow & Pale Pink Daisy Ball earrings. I just thought they were too cute not to buy! They look really sweet and I love bows! There's a lot of dimension to the earrings but they're small enough to wear comfortably all day!! My ears get tired by the end of the day! ;)

The second pair was a surprise! They are clear glitter button earrings! First, I think buttons can be so much fun so I already like them!! Second, I love the little hints of color the glitter adds to the earrings! Maybe I should have worn these today so the day wasn't quite so dull!! I'll definitely wear them with my bright favorite tees and shorts this summer! Among other things, I'm sure!

The third and fourth pairs are the Uber Glitter Big Dot Stud earrings!!! I CANNOT wait to pull them out for game days!! (GO STATE!!) I mean really, they will be wonderful for game days and any other time I want to show off my Iowa State pride!! 


My second order was a custom order for one of these zipper bracelets! I can't wait to see it, I know I will love it!


I don't really know why but ever since we learned about zippers in one of my fashion classes I have had a great love of zippers!! I have a couple of those zip-it pouches where the whole thing unzips! AND for the longest time this was the lanyard on my camera...

...it's a ZIPPER LANYARD!! Wrapped around pieces of chocolate shaped like the teeth of zipper!! I was excited my friends thought I was weird but ya know, they should have already known I'm a little weird!!

....ANYWAY!! Back to the jewelry!! Like I was saying Courtney has really cute jewelry and the prices are great!! She is currently having an awesome sale on her stud earrings!!


Check it out!! All of the little floral earrings are adorable and there are so many colors to choose from!!

Some of my other favorites from MidwestGinger are:








I hope you've enjoyed todays post and I hope you check out MidwestGinger!!


Enjoy, share, & subscribe!! 
Please & Thank you! :)

Comments

Popular Posts