I thought it was spring...

Before I get started with the actual post I would love it if you guys could do me a favor each time you come to my blog! There is a button on the right hand side of my blog that says "We're on the fence!" If you could just click it when you visit I would really appreciate it! It just helps get my blog votes on the website so more people will see my blog! Thanks!! :)

And now onto the post...

What is this weather that we've been experiencing the last couple of days? Monday was kind of ridiculous!! Snow?! ...in April?! I know it didn't actually accumulate but still!! I told my mom that I will definitely be requiring a garage space wherever I live after I move out of my parent's house!!

Anyway, although the weather has not been the best on Monday and Tuesday this weekend was beautiful!! That's the kind of weather I can get used to! Friday got up to 73 degrees!!! I didn't even take a coat with me when my friend, Hannah, and I went to see Seussical the Musical at Glenwood Highschool! So, I was a little chilly after the show but it didn't stop us from standing outside of our cars talking and daydreaming about our future trip to Italy! :) We will get there, we will!!


This was my outfit on friday! I pulled out my maxi skirt because who doesn't like to be able to wear a skirt without having to worry about being lady like?! But really, it's comfy, easy to wear, and it doesn't wrinkle!

For whatever reason I sometimes take way too long to decide what I want to wear with my maxi skirts! Who knows?! On friday though I actually liked the outfit I had in my head and I decided to pair the skirt with a white tank with lace trim from Target and a pink cardigan from Old Navy. I felt weird having it all buttoned and that was way too much white to not have it buttoned at all because I was going to Starbucks that day too study. I tend to spill my coffee when I'm wearing white or cream colors (I even brought an extra top to change into just in case! :) ).

For accessories I went with some cubic zirconia earrings, my Tiffany's heart necklace, a Brighton bracelet, some wedges from Payless, and a blue paisley scarf from Talbots!


I will make another post soon showing you how to tie your scarf like that. I would do it now but I've procrastinated long enough and homework is calling my name!

What wardrobe changes are you looking forward to for spring and summer?

Enjoy the blog and please share! :)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to not have to wear a coat everyday, running shorts outside, and dresses without tights again! Love you and your posts Megan! - Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with all of those!! Thanks, Krista!! Love you!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts