Add Some Sparkle to It!

My friend was trying to sell me on the fact that it was finally getting warmer in Minneapolis and the weather wasn't so bad there right now...they had a foot of snow on the ground last Friday. That's not okay!! Why do I want to move there?! Here, it's actually getting warm!! The high is 71 today and I'm going to wear shorts!! :)

I wanted to wear a dress or a skirt yesterday but I wasn't sure just how windy it was going to be and I didn't feel like trying to keep my dress or skirt from blowing up while I walked into work! Plus, it's still a little cooler in the morning and I really don't like being cold! So I put on one of my lightweight sweaters, some cute jeans, and accessorized!



I bought this sweater at the end of last summer from Talbots. (I miss working there! I miss working with clothes, I miss the people I got to work with, and let's face it, I really miss the discount!!) I like this sweater because it has a little bit of sparkle to it. You can't really tell in this picture but I promise it's there! I pretty much always like sparkle!

The jeans came from White House Black Market. They were having a sale on jeans, I needed some more jeans that actually fit, and WHBM jeans are really comfortable!! I really like my leggings and my extra skinny, skinny jeans but sometimes a jean that isn't quite as skinny can be a little more flattering. Now obviously these are still skinny jeans but the bottom of the leg isn't quite as fitted as a lot of my other skinny jeans. 

You can see the sparkle in the sweater a little better in this picture!

The shoes are Lindsay Phillips. If you haven't heard of Lindsay Phillips before all of their shoes are really fun and you can change the snaps!! On some of the sandals you can also change the straps! It's kind of brilliant and so much fun!! I like these shoes because they're a nice neutral but once again have a little bit of sparkle to them! Plus, if you accidentally step in a mud puddle because it's dark and you decide to take a different path than normal they clean off really easily!! ...not that I would know from person experience or anything! ;)

And for the necklace, I'm a little late to the game on the bubble necklaces. I didn't get my first bubble necklace until August or September but I love them! This one is from Charming Charlie and I think it was only $10! I already had one bubble necklace from there so when I saw they were on sale I had to grab one. ...well, I wanted more than one but they were out of a lot of the colors, which was probably a good thing!

I hope you all enjoy this post and this beautiful day!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts