Fall Colors

I didn't realize it has been so long since I posted! I've been trying to get back into the swing of things with school. Last spring I had all online classes (except for one which met on 4 Saturdays throughout the semester). The online classes were nice because I could do everything on my own schedule. This semester I have 3 in class lectures and it takes so much more time out of my schedule. But, I don't think I want to learn accounting or finance online so I guess I'll go to class!

The weather this week has really made me realize fall is coming. As I write this it's only 56 degrees outside! What is this nonsense? I like my summer weather! I guess it's almost time to embrace my fall/winter clothing soon! For now I'll just start introducing some fall colors.




I have on a crochet sleeveless top from Target. Underneath I wanted to add some color instead of wearing a nude tank so I went with an old purple tank. Instead of wearing a neutral color cardigan I wanted to continue to add some color. Who doesn't like color? I really like purple and orange together so I went with the orange cardigan from Target. I know it looks red but I promise it's orange. My pants are my Nine West navy skinny pull on pants from Sam's Club.

I love the monogram necklaces but I don't love all the prices. They have gotten less expensive over the last couple years but they can still be pretty pricey. The one I'm wearing is only my first initial with some flourish on the sides BUT it was only around $6! I got it at a wholesale jewelry store in St. Louis. I think it was from Hong's Trading Co. otherwise it was from ABC Trading Co. I've seen the same necklaces at Francesca's for around $13. For me it was a good compromise to the pricier monogram necklaces.

The cost of the outfit:
*Crochet Top - Target - $19.99 
*Tank - mine was an old hand me down but you can find one at Target for around $9.00
*Cardigan - Target - around $22.99 (prices vary)
Pants - $17
Necklace - around $6

The total cost of this outfit is around $75 but you can pull from pieces you already own to create the same look! Also, for all of the items from target don't forget to look at mobile coupons and the cartwheel app for discounts!

Now we'll see how I can incorporate the rest of Pantone's Fall 2014 colors!! I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts