Cartwheels!

I don't think it's any secret that I love Target! They have so much cute clothes, jewelry, shoes, and so much more! Plus, I can get almost anything on my list there. I'm always a fan of a one stop shop. And of course Target makes it easy to save money. I always shop with my Target debit card so I can save the 5% off of my purchase. I shop there too much. It adds up. Plus, you always get free shipping. In addition to the 5% off of my purchase I use my Target Pharmacy Rewards, my Target mobile coupons, and my Cartwheel app.


If you aren't already using the Cartwheel app when you shop at Target you really should!! It's a wonderful app. You can search through the app to find discounts on all sorts of items at Target. Sometimes you even get an item that has a coupon or is on sale AND it has a Cartwheel. So maybe I get easily excited... ;)

There are a number of ways to search through the app. You can search by category; you can use the search bar to enter product names, brand names, etc.; or you can scan the barcode on the item you're buying! Now when I go shopping everything gets scanned before it goes into my cart. If it's an item I actually need then it will go in the cart anyway otherwise I use it as a reason to not buy something or as justification to buy something! (I'm really good at justifying decisions when I want to be! :)) 


Anyway after you find a cartwheel you want to use you add it to your barcode. You can add up to 21 different cartwheels! My cartwheel is usually pretty empty because I try not to look through the promotions because I know I'll end up buying things I don't really need!


I went shopping this week and therefore I had to add the "Xhiliration Women's Apparel" cartwheel. Yes, I really did have to! ;) I used it to justify buying this adorable dress. I then tried to talk myself into returning the dress because I don't really need it but it's just too cute and I saved money on it by using my cartwheel so really it would probably just be silly to return it. ...I will steam it though before I wear it!



Now that clothing is currently buy one, get one half off it's going to be hard to restrain myself! I want some of my favorite tee's with long sleeves! I have a lot with short sleeves but I don't have any long sleeved ones!

Anyway, I should return to my studying. I decided a break was justified because the LearnSmart website wasn't working correctly. See, I told you I was good at justifying things when I want to! ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!! :) Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts