Let's start at the very beginning, A very good place to start!

Welcome to my blog! You can learn a little about myself on the about me page and even more about me by reading my blog!

I've been meaning to start this blog for quite some time. My family, especially my Dad, has been encouraging me to start a fashion blog. I've been a little hesitant though because the truth is I've tried blogging before. I either forget to post things or have nothing to say. This time around I'm going to be more focused and more organized. I hope you all enjoy the blog!

I love fashion! It can be a lot of fun and a good way to express your individual personality.

It used to be that when I shopped I looked for pieces that stood out on their own and were a little bit unique. Now that I've had to replace a lot of my wardrobe I try to look for pieces that are more versatile. I can add extra interest with accessories (I love accessories!). Pulling an outfit together isn't complicated.

Now my typical outfit= cardigan + basic tee or tank + jeans or leggings (I know the leggings are controversial buuuut I wear what I want!) + accessories

My favorite tee: Target's Mossimo Women's Dressy Tee





Comments

Popular Posts