Cold Days & Cute Clothes

Although I definitely prefer summer clothing, and summer in general, I do love my oversized sweaters and cute sweatshirts! I was supposed to have class tonight so I thought I would look somewhat presentable. After wearing a uniform K-12 I was all about wearing pajamas and sweats to class my freshman year of college! Since then, not so much! Only if I wake up late, like sophomore year when I went to my econ final in my pajamas with my retainer still in my mouth...not a good look! But I passed the final (I think) and I  passed the class!



I got this sweatshirt for Christmas this year and I love it! First off it has thumb holes...I love thumb holes! There was a period of time when I was in high school where two of my sisters and I only wanted sweatshirts if there were thumbholes in them. I also really like the off centered zipper. It just adds a little bit of extra interest to the sweatshirt. And last but not least although you can't really see them there are some flattering lines built into the structure of the sweatshirt. Underneath I have a long sleeve t-shirt for some extra warmth. Then of course I paired it with a scarf. My friends make fun of me for how many scarves I have but they are so much fun and can add a lot of color to an outfit! Then just pair with leggings or jeans and some boots! And if you have a cute dog to stand by your side, then that's even better! (Annie doesn't like to look at the camera...she likes to look at you. She's hoping her puppy eyes will make you want to pet her and forget about the camera!)

As a side note, I know that people say that leggings aren't pants buuut they're really comfortable!! Plus, I get thick ones that I promise are not see through! If they were see through I wouldn't wear them as pants. I also don't have camel toe in them so I think I should be good! A lot of times I wear longer tops with them but I'm not going to lie I don't always follow that rule! Feel free to judge me! I'm okay with it! ;)

But anyways! Big sweaters and cute sweatshirts are wonderful! You can look cute, be cozy, and not put a lot of effort into your outfit! 

I'm just hoping the groundhog sees his shadow on Sunday so that we can have an early spring! I'm missing spring and summer clothing!!

Comments

Popular Posts