Here Comes Fall!!

I am definitely a summer person. Summer weather is good weather. I like the warmth. I'll take being too hot over being too cold any day!! That being said, as much as I love wearing my summer clothing and as much as I don't like it getting cold outside, I do like fall/winter clothing (for like a week, maybe two). The big, bulky sweaters, the riding boots, blanket scarves, hats, etc. They're all wonderful!! But once again, just for a week or two! I love my summer weather!!

Last weekend I went to visit some of my bestest friends! We went shopping and I got a super cute dress. I had to wear it right away, because that's what I like to do when I buy new clothes! So, in addition to the fact I bought a new dress and I was cold when I was getting ready for work (and frequently cold at work) I enjoyed a preview of fall clothing on Monday.

Old Navy was one of our stops for the day. There was a really cute pair of pants that drew me into the store. Unfortunately, they didn't look cute enough to buy when I tried them on.

I did find a pretty cute dress though. Thao asked me if it was on sale. I told her it wasn't and then realized I should probably check the price before I tried it on. That's where I found this nice surprise. Half off because it's an "online size?" I'll take it!! It's a cute dress that is easy to wear, easy to pack, good colors for year round (I'm cold year round so I can wear long sleeves year round!), and did I mention it was half off?!

I probably could have worn it with some capri length leggings and ballet flats or sandals, because lets face it, it wasn't that cold on Monday. However, I was cold while I was getting ready so on went leggings, riding boots, and my favorite chunky sweater. (Favorite as in, I wore mine out and then took my mom's :))

To accessorize I went with a mother of pearl (I think) statement necklace and my gold watch. I love statement necklaces because it makes it look like I put effort into an outfit.

And now that I've enjoyed my preview of fall clothing, I think I've had enough. Can we go back to summer now? Please and thank you! :)

But I guess since we can't do that I'll keep pulling out more fall/winter clothing! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! Feel free to share! :)

Comments

Popular Posts