New Year, New Job, New Show! :)

So far it's been a very good start to the year! About a week and a half ago I started my new job. I'm part of the Visual Sales and Display team at Scheels in Springfield. I'm really enjoying the job. I get to be creative and work with merchandise and it's basically everything I've wanted to do since I first learned about Visual Merchandising as a career when I was at Iowa State! However, I do feel really out of shape trying to lift the mannequins so I need to work on that!

In addition to starting a new job the full cast rehearsals for Fiddler on the Roof started last week. I love doing shows and I'm so glad to be a part of this show. Rehearsals have been a lot of fun and hanging out after rehearsals with friends has been good too! So even though I've been super tired with working and doing the show they both make me a very happy girl!!

Friday night I had rehearsal so after work I went home and changed before heading to rehearsal. I chose a Sams Club top, a tank, my White House Black Market leggings, and some cute accessories.


I like this top because A.) it came from Sam's Club and was therefore affordable and B.) it was nice and blousy (but not totally shapeless) and C.) I like the colors and the chevron print (because who doesn't like chevron?).

These are my favorite leggings. They're definitely more pricey than a pair from Sam's Club but for the amount I wear them they are worth the money. They stay nice, they are thick enough that they're not see through, and I don't really have any unsightly camel toe with them (that's reason enough all on its own!).

For the accessories I chose another necklace from my trip to Atlanta, a bracelet from my trip to China, and pearl earrings (because pearls go with everything!). Oh, and cowboy boots! I haven't worn them in awhile and decided with the lace look on the necklace the cowboy boots were a good choice!

Despite the snow I hope you all enjoy your day today! (I'm ready for summer!!) I hope you have fun watching the Toddler Bowl, Puppy Bowl, and Super Bowl or whatever it is you end up doing today!! 

Comments

Popular Posts