Flower Power

I've been meaning to write this post most of the week. But the week just kind of flew by! Last weekend I went to Atlanta with my Mom and a group of people working on Memorial's Festival of Trees. We went to Atlanta so we could go to America's Mart to buy decorations for the event. I know it hasn't even been a month since Christmas but seeing all of the decorations made me so excited and gave me a lot of ideas for next year! :)

On Friday and Saturday we focused on the Festival of Trees. But on Sunday we had some time to kill before our plane ride home so Mom and I walked through some of the temporary vendors and also found some wholesale jewelry stores at the Mart. I love wholesale jewelry stores! There are a couple in St. Louis that I enjoy going to but the one we shopped at in Atlanta was way larger and had way more merchandise than the two in St. Louis. They had a lot of statement necklaces, really cute bracelets, monogram jewelry, themed jewelry, sooo many pearls, and probably anything you could possibly ever want! It was a great way to pass the time, I got a lot of cute jewelry and a cute little handbag.
This was one of the necklaces I got and the reason I decided I needed to go into the store in the first place. I love statement necklaces and if this isn't a statement then I don't know what is! In general, accessories pull an outfit together but statement necklaces just add a pop to the outfit. 

I can't wait to wear this necklace in the summer but winter weather still wasn't going to stop me from wearing the necklace. This time around I decided to wear it with one of my chambray shirts, a grey cardigan, black leggings, and brown boots. However, I have many other outfits involving this necklace planned in my head so you will be seeing it again! ;)
I don't know where this nice weather came from but I'm certainly enjoying it and I hope you are too!! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! :)

Comments

Popular Posts