Where does the time go?!

I've clearly been failing at posting this fall! I'm not sure how it's already the middle of November but this fall has gone by more quickly than I thought was possible!!

I'm not crazy excited about this winter weather we are already experiencing! I am trying to enjoy the cold weather clothing though! I love a lot of it, my fleece lined leggings, corduroy leggings, sweaters, boots, and so much more!!

Yesterday Mom and I ran some errands went shopping. To be fair though our initial reason for going to Talbots was because she had a couple of things to return. But we did end up putting some really cute things on hold because they're having a sale coming up and if we're going to buy things we might as well get them on sale, right?!

After we went to Talbots we went to the Design Ideas shop in the Capital City Shopping Center. I always like going to the Design Ideas shop. They have a lot of fun and unique items. If you haven't been before you can check out the types of things they might have on their website. But if you look at the website ignore the prices because I promise it's WAY cheaper at the shop!! I think they told us it was going to be open until December 27th so if you need some fun stocking stuffers or even some larger gifts it would be a great place to check out!


Yesterday I decided to add some sparkle and some color to my outfit. I got this sweater on clearance at Talbots earlier this year. I had my eye on it but I successfully waited for it to go on clearance before buying it! What's not to like about it though? It has dots and sparkle!! 

Then I wore the pink jeans I got on clearance last year at White House Black Market. I really like their jeans because they have a little bit of stretch to them and they are super comfy! Plus, when you can get them on clearance then it is a really good deal!!

Then I wore my new black boots I got on sale earlier this fall! I think they're from last year or something but they're a basic black riding boot so if you can get them on sale then who really cares?!

Comments

Popular Posts